Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group PLC (JLT.L)
19 Oct 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2006||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|2005||Group Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|2017||Deputy Group Chief Executive Officer, Chief Executive Officer of Latin America and Chairman of JLT Canada, Executive Director|
|45||2016||Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|2015||Group Finance Director, Executive Director|
- These 2 companies reporting today are on opposite sides of Brexit
- Are Standard Chartered plc, Esure Group plc, Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc and Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc on course to beat the FTSE 100?
- Protect Your Portfolio With GlaxoSmithKline plc, Pearson plc & Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc
- Could Esure Group PLC, Direct Line Insurance Group PLC And Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc Be Next After Amlin plc Takeover?
- Should You Buy Drax Group plc, Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc, Elementis plc And Segro plc After Today's Earnings?
- Boost Your Returns With Vodafone Group plc, Henderson Group Plc And Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc