Kap Industrial Holdings Ltd (KAPJ.J)
19 Jun 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2012||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|47||2014||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|68||2017||Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|38||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
- UPDATE 1-Steinhoff says considering all options to cut debt
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- UPDATE 2-European shares sag after Trump ousts U.S. chief diplomat
- UPDATE 3-Steinhoff sells part of stake in South Africa's KAP to help cut debt
- BRIEF-Steinhoff Raises 3.67 Bln Rand From Sale Of Shares In KAP Industrial