Kaz Minerals PLC (KAZ.L)
16 Aug 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|46||2018||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2018||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|66||2018||Deputy Chairman of the Board, Senior Non-Executive Independent Director|
|2018||Chief Financial Officer|
|2017||Chief Operating Officer|
- Is this the best resources stock after today's results?
- These FTSE 250 stocks have surged in Q3. Time to sell up?
- 3 resource stocks with 20%+ upside
- Should you take a look at these 3 shares after today's news?
- Have we seen the bottom in Premier Oil plc, Kaz Minerals plc and Vedanta Resources plc?
- Can Tesco plc (-16%), Burberry Group plc (-26%) & KAZ Minerals plc (-24%) stop the rot?