Kingfisher PLC (KGF.L)
22 Feb 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2017||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2014||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|2015||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2016||Chief People Officer|
|Chief Offer and Supply Chain Officer|
- FTSE 100 manages small gains as May outlines Brexit Plan B
- UPDATE 2-FTSE 100 manages small gains as May outlines Brexit Plan B
- Britain's FTSE slightly higher led by oil, consumer goods
- FTSE 100 slightly lower in fitting farewell to dim 2018
- UPDATE 1-UK's FTSE 100 slightly lower in fitting farewell to dim 2018
- Will this big retailer beat supermarket stocks after today's update?
- Should you buy these 3 turnaround stocks?
- Don't rush into buying BP plc, Kingfisher plc and Rolls-Royce Holding plc just yet!
- Is It time to dump Kingfisher plc and Marks and Spencer Group plc?
- Should you go shopping for retailers Kingfisher plc, Dixons Carphone or Sainsbury's plc?
- Should you buy Kingfisher plc, Cranswick plc, AA plc and Homeserve plc following today's news?