Kongsberg Gruppen ASA (KOG.OL)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2017||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|52||2016||President, Chief Executive Officer|
|51||2015||Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|50||2017||Group Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer|
|56||2018||Group Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources and Security Officer|
- Norway should invest NOK 2.5 bln in Kongsberg Gruppen share issue -government
- Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace wins $498 mln U.S. defense contract -Pentagon
- NORWEGIAN STOCKS-All-time high on strong oil and salmon stocks
- NORWEGIAN STOCKS-Shares lower despite higher oil prices, Kongsberg Gr jumps after Q2 earning
- NORWEGIAN STOCKS-Strong salmon shares lead Oslo higher