Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd (KTKM.BO)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2018||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|President, Group Chief Financial Officer|
|59||2018||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director|
|2016||Senior Executive Vice President, Company Secretary|
|57||2011||Joint Managing Director, Whole-Time Director|
- Indian shares lose steam, firm rupee drags IT
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-India's Kotak Mahindra Bank Q2 profit rises nearly 15 pct, misses estimates
- India's Kotak Mahindra Bank Q2 profit misses estimates
- UPDATE 1-New board to consider all options to revive India's IL&FS
- IL&FS appoints Vineet Nayyar as managing director