Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd (KTKM.BO)
18 Jan 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2018||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|President, Group Chief Financial Officer|
|59||2018||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director|
|2016||Senior Executive Vice President, Company Secretary|
|57||2011||Joint Managing Director, Whole-Time Director|
- Indian shares edge higher; financials, energy drive gains
- Indian shares edge higher, caution prevails ahead of earnings
- UPDATE 1-Indian court refuses to lift deadline for Kotak Mahindra stake dilution - TV
- Indian court refuses to stay deadline for Kotak Mahindra Bank stake dilution - CNBC TV18
- Indian shares end higher; banks lead gains