Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd (KTKM.BO)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2018||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|President, Group Chief Financial Officer|
|59||2018||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director|
|2016||Senior Executive Vice President, Company Secretary|
|57||2011||Joint Managing Director, Whole-Time Director|
- Indian banks unlikely to sharply trim lending rates despite new norms
- UPDATE 2-Lower provisions help India's ICICI bank swing to Q1 profit
- UPDATE 2-India's Kotak Mahindra Bank joins rivals in warning of challenges ahead
- India's Kotak Mahindra Bank profit rises 33%
- Indian shares fall; HDFC Bank plunges as bad loans rise