Kura Oncology Inc (KURA.OQ)
20 Nov 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|48||2015||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|50||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Secretary|
|49||2015||Senior Vice President, General Counsel|
|46||2014||Senior Vice President - Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|47||2015||Chief Scientific Officer|
- BRIEF-Kura Oncology files for mixed shelf offering of up to $200 mln - SEC filing
- BRIEF-Kura Oncology Inc entered into amendment to its sales agreement with Cowen and Co
- BRIEF-Kura Oncology reports third quarter 2017 financial results
- BRIEF-KURA ONCOLOGY CONFIRMS PARTIAL RESPONSES OBSERVED IN PATIENTS WITH HRAS MUTANT HNSCC IN TRIAL
- BRIEF-Kura Oncology announces positive phase 2 study for Tipifarnib in HRAS mutant head and neck cancer