Deutsche Lufthansa AG (LHAG.DE)
20 Apr 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2013||Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|51||2014||Chairman of the Executive Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|2004||Honorary Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|75||2013||Honorary Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|2013||Deputy Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board and Employee Representative|
- German stocks - Factors to watch on April 20
- BRIEF-S&P revises Lufthansa outlook to positive from stable
- Lufthansa seeks 'digital natives' in staff shake-up
- UPDATE 1-Berlin's Tegel airport says flights to go ahead while WW2 bomb defused
- Berlin Tegel airport expects disruption from defusing of WW2 bomb