Linamar Corp (LNR.TO)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|82||2002||Chairman of the Board|
|2004||President, Chief Operating Officer|
|50||2013||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|2011||Chief Financial Officer|
|2016||Group President - Linamar Machining and Assembly Canada/USA Group/ Europe Group|
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX pulls back from record high as energy, Linamar weigh
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX eases from record high as quarterly results disappoint
- BRIEF-Linamar qtrly earnings per share $1.62
- RPT-GRAPHIC-Stocks to watch as NAFTA's future remains in doubt
- GRAPHIC-Stocks to watch as NAFTA's future remains in doubt