Logitech International SA (LOGI.OQ)
17 Aug 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2013||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|54||2013||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|45||2013||Chief Financial Officer|
|50||2017||Senior Vice President, Consumer Computing Platforms (Creativity & Productivity) Business Group, Executive Chairman of Logitech Europe S.A.|
|2016||Vice President of Investor Relations|
- Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on July 31
- BRIEF-Logitech Reports Q1 GAAP Earnings Per Share $0.23
- Chipmaker aims to help free Amazon's Alexa from the power cord
- BRIEF-Logitech International Proposes 10% Annual Increase For FY 2018 Dividend
- European shares retreat as trade worries weigh on Wall Street