Lancashire Holdings Ltd (LRE.L)
18 Jan 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|56||2016||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|44||2014||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|43||2013||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2014||Group Chief Underwriting Officer|
- Global reinsurance prices fall despite big catastrophe losses - JLT Re
- Global reinsurance prices fall despite big catastrophe losses: JLT Re
- UPDATE 1-Global reinsurance prices fall despite big catastrophe losses- JLT Re
- Global reinsurance prices fall despite big catastrophe losses- JLT Re
- Shares join global stock recovery but Brexit nerves weigh |
- Are these three financial stocks a buy after today's results?
- Three dividend champions on special offer: Lancashire holdings limited, ITV plc and Next plc
- Are 9%+ Yields At NAHL Group PLC, Vedanta Resources plc & Lancashire Holdings Limited Too Good To Last?
- Top Insurance Stocks For 2016: Admiral Group plc, RSA Insurance Group plc & Lancashire Holdings Limited
- Should I Sell Aviva plc And Buy RSA Insurance Group plc And Lancashire Holdings Limited?
- Why Are Lancashire Holdings Limited, Xtract Resources PLC, Kenmare Resources plc & Serco Group plc Rising Today?