Mitchells & Butlers PLC (MAB.L)
23 Aug 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2012||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|54||2015||Chief Executive, Director|
|54||2011||Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board - Representative of Piedmont Inc.|
|54||2010||Finance Director, Executive Director|
|54||2013||General Counsel, Company Secretary|
- Worries over global trade, Italy lead FTSE 100 lower
- UPDATE 2-Worries over global trade, Italy lead FTSE 100 lower
- UK pubs operator Greene King agrees to 4.6 billion pounds Hong Kong offer
- UK pubs operator Greene King agrees to £4.6 billion Hong Kong offer
- UPDATE 2-UK pubs operator Greene King agrees to 4.6 bln pounds Hong Kong offer
- Standard Chartered PLC, Aggreko plc, Petra Diamonds PLC And Mitchells & Butlers plc Shares Have Sunk By A Third! Is It Time To Load Up?
- Are British American Tobacco plc, Sirius Minerals PLC And Mitchells & Butlers plc Set To Post Stellar Returns?
- Why Mitchells & Butlers plc, Britvic Plc and De La Rue plc Should Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- Mitchells & Butlers Plc Toasts A 72% Surge In Profits
- Mitchells & Butlers Skips Dividend For 4th Consecutive Year
- 3 Shares The FTSE Should Beat Today