Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd (MAHM.NS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2012||Executive Chairman of the Board, Managing Director|
|56||2015||President - Group M and A, Corporate Accounts & Group Secretarial|
|2017||Group Chief Financial Officer, Group Chief Information Officer|
|2015||President - Mahindra Partners and Group Legal|
- Indian tax panel unlikely to favour tax rate cut for auto sector -sources
- India's monthly passenger vehicle sales log worst-ever drop in Aug
- RPT-UPDATE 2-'Here and now': India's auto industry urges government action to fight slowdown
- 'Here and now': India's auto industry urges government action to fight slowdown
- UPDATE 2-'Here and now': India's auto industry urges government action to fight slowdown