Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd (MAHM.NS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2012||Executive Chairman of the Board, Managing Director|
|54||2015||President - Group M and A, Corporate Accounts & Group Secretarial|
|2017||Group Chief Financial Officer, Group Chief Information Officer|
|2017||Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd|
- Mahindra takes second crack at U.S. auto market with 'India tough' off-roader
- FOCUS-Mahindra takes second crack at U.S. auto market with 'India tough' off-roader
- India approves $1.4 billion electric vehicle incentive scheme
- UPDATE 1-India approves $1.4 bln electric vehicle incentive scheme
- India finalising $1.4 bln subsidy scheme for electric, hybrid vehicles - sources