Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd (MAHM.NS)
18 Jul 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2012||Executive Chairman of the Board, Managing Director|
|54||2015||President - Group M and A, Corporate Accounts & Group Secretarial|
|2017||Group Chief Financial Officer, Group Chief Information Officer|
|2017||Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd|
- India's EBRD membership paves way for more joint investment
- S.Korea stocks, won tumble on intensifying Sino-U.S. trade war
- POLL-Asia business sentiment slips from 7-year high on trade worries - Thomson Reuters/INSEAD
- India's Mahindra & Mahindra Q4 profit jumps 70 pct
- India's Mahindra opens first assembly plant in South Africa