Marston's PLC (MARS.L)
22 Aug 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|55||2018||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|58||2001||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Development Officer, Executive Director|
|2018||Senior Non-Executive Independent Director|
- UK pubs operator Greene King agrees to 4.6 billion pounds Hong Kong offer
- UK pubs operator Greene King agrees to £4.6 billion Hong Kong offer
- UPDATE 2-UK pubs operator Greene King agrees to 4.6 bln pounds Hong Kong offer
- Oil majors, banks lead FTSE 100; Greene King soars on M&A
- UPDATE 2-Oil majors, banks lead FTSE 100; Greene King soars on M&A
- Why I'm still avoiding shares of these three companies despite today's good results
- 5 Brexit bargains: Marston's plc, Prudential plc, Next plc, Sports Direct International plc and Thomas Cook Group plc
- Will a plummeting pound boost tourism shares like Merlin Entertainments plc, Whitbread plc & Marston's plc?
- These 5 FTSE 250 stars are trading far too cheaply!
- Should you buy Marshalls plc, Burberry Group plc and Marston's plc after today's updates?
- 4 Stunning 5%+ Yielders! AstraZeneca plc, TUI AG, Marston's plc and Taylor Wimpey plc