Melia Hotels International SA (MEL.MC)
18 Apr 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2016||Chairman of the Board|
|Chief Executive Officer, Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer|
|2016||Chief Operating Officer|
|2016||Chief Human Resource Officer|
- Trump's Cuba hawks try to squeeze Havana over Venezuela role |
- BRIEF-Melia Hotels says owns no Cuba assets subject to potential U.S. lawsuits
- WRAPUP 5-Trump's Cuba hawks try to squeeze Havana over Venezuela role
- UPDATE 2-Trump lifts ban on U.S. lawsuits against foreign firms in Cuba
- UPDATE 4-In major shift, Trump to allow lawsuits against foreign firms in Cuba