Marks and Spencer Group PLC (MKS.L)
15 Feb 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2017||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2016||Chief Executive, Executive Director - General Merchandise|
|2018||Chief Financial Officer, Director|
|53||2009||Group Secretary, Head of Corporate Governance|
- Amazon secures London retail space for checkout-free stores - The Grocer
- UPDATE 3-Fire at Ocado's flagship automated site halts deliveries
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- UPDATE 2-UK's FTSE 100 at near-3-month high, BP shines on strong 2018
- Ocado says partnerships to hit profits short term, mum on M&S
- Three FTSE 100 yields you must check out today!
- Are these dividends too good to be true?
- These FTSE 100 shares yield 6% or above! But are they red-hot buys?
- Should you be worried about weak sales growth at Unilever plc, J Sainsbury plc and Marks and Spencer Group Plc?
- Should you buy Shire plc, Marks and Spencer Group plc and Amec Foster Wheeler plc following today's news?
- The investing case for laggards Aviva plc, BT Group plc and Marks and Spencer Group plc