Marks and Spencer Group PLC (MKS.L)
19 Oct 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2017||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2016||Chief Executive, Executive Director - General Merchandise|
|2018||Chief Financial Officer, Director|
|53||2009||Group Secretary, Head of Corporate Governance|
- UPDATE 3-ASOS shares bounce back as firm eyes 'huge' prize
- WH Smith to shut six shops in revamp as high street business slips
- Britain's WH Smith to shut six shops in revamp as high street business slips
- UPDATE 2-Britain's WH Smith to shut six shops in revamp as high street business slips
- M&S hires commercial director for food from rival Tesco
- Three FTSE 100 yields you must check out today!
- Are these dividends too good to be true?
- These FTSE 100 shares yield 6% or above! But are they red-hot buys?
- Should you be worried about weak sales growth at Unilever plc, J Sainsbury plc and Marks and Spencer Group Plc?
- Should you buy Shire plc, Marks and Spencer Group plc and Amec Foster Wheeler plc following today's news?
- The investing case for laggards Aviva plc, BT Group plc and Marks and Spencer Group plc