John Menzies PLC (MNZS.L)
21 Nov 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|71||2016||Chairman of the Board|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2016||Executive Director, President & Managing Director of Menzies Aviation|
|2016||Interim Managing Director of Menzies Distribution|
|2016||Executive Director, Company Secretary, Corporate Affairs Director|
- REFILE-UPDATE 1-DX Group results better than expected as turnaround plan pays off
- Menzies' profit rises 15.4 percent; Regulator to probe Airline Services deal
- UPDATE 1-Menzies' profit rises 15.4 pct; Regulator to probe Airline Services deal
- REFILE-UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Aug. 14
- UK's John Menzies says HY profit rises 15.4 percent
- 3 Surging FTSE All-Share Stocks: Ted Baker plc, Supergroup PLC And John Menzies plc
- Today's Mid-Cap Losers: Stock Spirits Group PLC, Centamin PLC, John Menzies plc And J D Wetherspoon plc
- Why GlaxoSmithKline plc, Babcock International Group PLC and John Menzies plc Should Lag The FTSE 100 Today
- Why Glencore Xstrata PLC, John Menzies plc And Faroe Petroleum plc Should Lag The FTSE 100 Today
- Why Intertek Group plc, John Menzies plc and Lamprell Plc Should Lag The FTSE 100 Today
- 3 Shares The FTSE 100 Should Beat Today