Motorcar Parts of America Inc (MPAA.OQ)
19 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2003||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|47||2008||Chief Financial Officer|
|47||2017||Chief Manufacturing Officer, Senior Vice President - Under-the-car Product Lines, Chief Manufacturing Officer|
|76||2005||Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary|
|62||2017||Vice President - New Technologies|
- BRIEF-Motorcar Parts of America reports Q2 adjusted EPS of $0.50
- BRIEF-Motorcar Parts of America Q1 net sales $95.1 million
- BRIEF-Motorcar Parts of America says amended revolving credit, term loan and security agreement by entering into fifth amendment to loan agreement
- BRIEF-Motorcar Parts Of America acquires leading automotive component testing company
- BRIEF-D&V Electronics Ltd. acquired by Motorcar Parts of America