Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MRTI.BO)
16 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|83||2007||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|62||2013||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Director|
|2017||Executive Vice President - Service|
|2017||Executive Vice President - Supply Chain|
|55||2018||Director - Production, Whole- Time Director|
- Indian shares fall; PNB slumps for 3rd session
- AUTOSHOW-Honda aims to double market share in India
- Kia Motors targets annual car sales of 300,000 in India from 2021
- AUTOSHOW-Kia Motors targets annual car sales of 300,000 in India from 2021
- BRIEF-Maruti Suzuki India Exec Says Committed To Help Set Up Ecosystem Needed For Electric Vehicles