Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MRTI.NS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|83||2007||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|62||2013||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Director|
|2017||Executive Vice President - Service|
|2017||Executive Vice President - Supply Chain|
|2018||Compliance Officer, Company Secretary|
- Labor strife in India's manufacturing hubs may undermine Modi's jobs push
- FOCUS-Labour strife in India's manufacturing hubs may undermine Modi's jobs push
- Hindu hardliners force meat sellers to shut shop in New Delhi suburb
- UPDATE 1-India's passenger vehicle sales hurt by higher fuel costs, weaker rupee
- Suzuki to start testing EV prototype in India from October - chairman