Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MRTI.NS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|84||2007||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|63||2013||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Director|
|2017||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Officer - Finance|
|2018||Chief General Manager, Compliance Officer, Company Secretary|
- Indian shares post third weekly fall; auto, financials drag
- Indian shares climb as slower growth raises rate cut hopes
- Nikkei inches up, sentiment still fragile on domestic, external pressure
- Nikkei rises as tech shares gain; soft yen helps mood
- Exclusive: India watchdog probes allegations of anti-competitive conduct by Maruti - sources