MTN Group Ltd (MTNJ.J)
17 Aug 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|56||2017||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2017||Group President, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|2017||Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|43||2017||Deputy Chief Financial Officer|
|2016||Chief Executive Officer: MTN Nigeria|
- South Africa's MTN has no plans to sell stake in online retailer Jumia
- UPDATE 1-MTN Nigeria signs 200 bln naira loan to expand network
- MTN Nigeria signs 200 bln naira loan with lenders
- Uganda wants unit of MTN Group to list locally before license extension
- UPDATE 3-Sanctions make it harder for South Africa's MTN to repatriate Iran cash