MTU Aero Engines AG (MTXGn.DE)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2008||Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|56||2014||Chief Executive Officer, Director of Labor Resources, Member of the Management Board|
|2015||Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Employee Representative|
|56||2006||Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Management Board|
|2015||Vice President of Investor Relations|
- UPDATE 2-MTU Aero's profit guidance hinges on quick fix for A320neo engine
- BRIEF-MTU Aero CEO expects more clarity on possible Boeing middle of market plane this year
- MTU Aero eyes further profit rise in 2018, subject to A320neo
- German stocks - Factors to watch on February 21
- Exclusive: Europe's A400M army plane may see some features axed