Natco Pharma Ltd (NATP.NS)
23 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||Executive Chairman of the board, Managing Director|
|37||2012||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer, Vice President - Finance and Accounts|
|2015||President - Technical Affairs, Director|
|2014||Executive Vice President - Corporate Engineering Services, Additional Wholetime Director|
- BRIEF-Natco Pharma Files ANDA to U.S. FDA For Sofosbuvir Tablets
- BRIEF-Natco Pharma Says Co's Mekaguda Facility Undergoing Routine U.S. FDA Inspection
- BRIEF-India's Natco Pharma Dec-Qtr Consol Profit Rises
- BRIEF-Natco Pharma Launches Tafnat, Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablets In India
- BRIEF-Natco Pharma Approved Allocation Of 10 Mln Shares At 915 Rupees/Share Upon Closure Of QIP