Nextera Energy Inc (NEE.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|54||2013||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|46||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President - Finance|
|62||2014||President- Nuclear Division, Chief Nuclear Officer|
|54||2011||President & Chief Executive Officer of NextEra Energy Resources|
|51||2014||President, Chief Executive Officer of Florida Power & Light Company|
- BRIEF-Florida Power & Light Says Announced Names And Locations Of 4 New Solar Power Plants Expected To Begin Powering Customers By Mid-2019
- BRIEF-NextEra Energy Approves 2-Yr Extension Of Dividend Policy
- BRIEF-Nextera Energy Increases Financial Expectations And Extends Outlook By An Additional Year Through 2021
- BRIEF-Florida Power & Light Co Plans To Apply Tax Savings Toward $1.3 Bln Cost Of Hurricane Irma Restoration
- FACTBOX-Some 123,000 customers without power after snowstorm in Canada/U.S.