Nestle India Ltd (NEST.NS)
15 Jan 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2015||Chairman of the Board, Managing Director|
|2014||Chief Financial Officer, Director - Finance and Control, Executive Director|
|Senior Vice President - Legal, Compliance Officer, Company Secretary|
|2014||Management Committee Member - Diary|
|2014||Management Committee Member - Foods|
- Unilever in pole position to swallow GSK's Indian Horlicks business - sources
- Unilever in pole position to swallow GSK's Indian Horlicks business: sources
- UPDATE 3-Unilever in pole position to swallow GSK's Indian Horlicks business - sources
- Nestle India posts 30 pct rise in qtrly profit on strong domestic sales
- Nestle India second quarter profit tops estimates