National Express Group PLC (NEX.L)
18 Apr 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|72||2013||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|51||2010||Group Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|49||2008||Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|47||2017||Group Finance Director, Executive Director|
- Ex-divs to take 4.2 points off FTSE 100 on April 18
- Deutsche Bahn to work with Deutsche Bank, Citi on Arriva sale - sources
- Deutsche Bahn to work with Deutsche Bank, Citi on Arriva sale: sources
- UPDATE 2-Deutsche Bahn to work with Deutsche Bank, Citi on Arriva sale -sources
- UPDATE 1-Deutsche Bahn to explore sale, listing of Arriva unit
- Should you buy Experian plc, National Express Group plc and Centaur Media plc today?
- Are National Express Group plc, OneSavings Bank plc & Novae Group plc dividend buys after today's updates?
- Are Dividends At National Express Group PLC, Diageo plc And UBM plc About To Explode?
- Does FirstGroup plc's Earnings Beat Make It A Better Buy Than Stagecoach Group plc or National Express Group plc?
- FirstGroup plc Slides: Is National Express Group PLC Or Go-Ahead Group plc A Better Buy?
- Buses & Railways: A Safe Investment Right Now?