National Grid PLC (NG.L)
18 Jan 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|71||2012||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|49||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|2019||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|Group Chief Information and Digital Officer|
|54||2013||Group General Counsel, Company Secretary|
- British shares falter as Fed, oil play Scrooge
- UPDATE 2-British shares falter as Fed, oil play Scrooge
- UPDATE 2-Norway's gas export plants better prepared for winter storms
- Oil slide and growth worries smother FTSE 100 while mid-caps bounce
- UPDATE 2-Oil slide and growth worries smother FTSE 100 while mid-caps bounce
- Are these the 3 most solid yields on the FTSE 100?
- HSBC Holdings plc vs National Grid plc vs Diageo plc: which is the better FTSE 100 income stock?
- Are these dividends too good to be true?
- Are these the FTSE 100's 'safest' dividend stocks?
- Forget your cash ISA with these dividend darlings!
- 3 stocks set to beat the FTSE 100 in a post-Brexit world