National Health Investors Inc (NHI.N)
16 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|55||2015||President, Chief Executive Officer|
|57||2016||Executive Vice President - Finance|
|36||2017||Executive Vice President - Investments, Chief Investment Officer|
|55||2006||Chief Accounting Officer|
|45||2010||Chief Credit Officer|
- BRIEF-NHI Sets Quarterly Dividend Of $1 Per Share
- BRIEF-National Health Investors Q4 FFO Per Share $1.31
- BRIEF-NHI Purchases New SNF In Texas For $14.4 Mln
- BRIEF-NHI Announces Acquisition Of North Carolina Assisted Living/Memory Care Community
- BRIEF-NHI Announces $35.1 Mln Acquisition of Tulsa Assisted Living Community