NiSource Inc (NI.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|77||2013||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|53||2016||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|45||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|2017||Executive Vice President - Safety, Capital Execution and Technical Services|
|59||2007||Chief Legal Officer, Executive Vice President|
- BRIEF-Nisource Says Reaffirming 2017 Adjusted Net Operating Earnings Guidance Of $1.17 To $1.20 Per Share
- BRIEF-Nisource reports Q3 GAAP earnings of $0.04/shr
- BRIEF-Nisource Inc says on Sept. 5, entered into terms agreement with respect to offering, sale of $750 million principal amount of Nisource Finance's 3.950% notes due 2048
- BRIEF-Nisource reports Q2 GAAP loss per share $0.14 from continuing operations