Novo Nordisk A/S (NOVOb.CO)
14 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2013||Chairman of the Board|
|50||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer|
|57||2013||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|54||2000||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|46||2015||Executive Vice President, International Operations|
- BRIEF-reMYND Enters Into License Agreement with Novo Nordisk
- Bumper crop of new drugs fails to lift big pharma R&D returns
- UPDATE 2-Lilly's 2018 forecast beats on strength of new drugs
- BRIEF-Prime Therapeutics Says Co, Novo Nordisk To Establish Value-Based Contract For Type 2 Diabetes Drug Victoza
- BRIEF-Novo Nordisk expects to launch new diabetes drug in Japan during H1 2018