Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|52||2016||Chairman of the Board, Managing Director|
|60||2017||Chief Financial Officer|
|56||2013||Director - Finance, Director|
|57||2016||Executive Director, Director - Human Resources|
|59||2017||Executive Director - Finance, Company Secretary|
- India's $230 mln plan to stop crop burning that pollutes Delhi falls short of estimates
- India explores "cheap power" sales to neighbours
- India to set up $350 mln fund to finance solar projects
- India stumped in efforts to clear toxic smog as cricketers throw up
- Indians face higher power bills as govt mulls passing on green costs