Next PLC (NXT.L)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2017||Chairman of the Board|
|48||2001||Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|2015||Finance Director, Executive Director|
|52||2013||Group Sales and Marketing Director, Executive Director|
|2018||Group Merchandise and Operations Director, Executive Director|
- Next Plc to replace Debenhams as Ted Baker's childrenswear licence partner
- UPDATE 1-Next Plc to replace Debenhams as Ted Baker's childrenswear license partner
- UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Aug. 16
- Next Plc to replace Debenhams as Ted Baker's childrenswear license partner
- UPDATE 1-Online spending helps UK retail sales grow unexpectedly in July
- These 2 retail giants could give investors a nice surprise next week
- 3 Neil Woodford bargain picks
- Gold, silver and bronze medals to my top 3 British retailers!
- 3 Footsie giants I would avoid at all costs!
- Are Rio Tinto plc and Next plc a buy after today's results?
- 3 FTSE 100 stocks that could collapse in August!