NXT-ID Inc (NXTD.OQ)
23 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|49||2017||Chief Operating Officer, Director, President - Fit Pay|
|52||Chief Technology Officer|
|59||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Vice President|
- BRIEF-Discover, NXT-ID Subsidiary FitPay Partner To Extend Payments To IoT Devices
- BRIEF-NXT-ID Inc Says It Has Been Added To LD Micro Index
- BRIEF-Nxt-Id Subsidiary Fit Pay Announces FlipTM
- BRIEF-NXT-ID Subsidiary And Cascade Fintech To Create Platform For Connecting Cryptocurrencies To The Payment Ecosystem
- BRIEF-ANZ And NXT-ID Subsidiary Fit Pay To Bring Tap And Go Payment Devices To Australia