Oi SA em Recuperacao Judicial (OIBR3.SA)
16 Aug 2019
R$ -0.10 (-8.40%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2018||Chairman of the Board|
|62||2017||Chief Executive Officer, Chief Legal Officer|
|62||2018||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|43||2018||Chief Financial Officer, Investor Relations Officer|
|51||2018||Chief Operating Officer|
- UPDATE 1-Brazil telecoms regulator Anatel defends market solution for Oi
- Brazil's government considers intervention in Oi -report
- Brazil's Oi posts steepening loss in Q2, missing estimates
- UPDATE 1-Brazil carrier TIM sees revenue growth accelerating in 2H-CEO
- UPDATE 2-Brazil carrier Oi to raise $2 bln by selling non-core assets to focus on FTTH