Oi SA em Recuperacao Judicial (OIBR4.SA)
R$ 0.01 (+0.58%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2018||Chairman of the Board|
|62||2017||Chief Executive Officer, Chief Legal Officer|
|62||2018||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|43||2018||Chief Financial Officer, Investor Relations Officer|
|51||2018||Chief Operating Officer|
- UPDATE 2-Brazil carrier Oi to raise $2 bln by selling non-core assets to focus on FTTH
- Brazil carrier Oi expects to raise up to $2 bln with non-core assets - filing
- Brazilian telecom Oi taps former TIM exec for CEO spot -paper
- Brazilian telecoms regulator Anatel approves plan to widen broadband access
- UPDATE 1-Brazilian telecoms regulator Anatel approves plan to widen broadband access