Ophir Energy PLC (OPHR.L)
15 Feb 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2016||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|2011||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2015||General Counsel, Company Secretary|
|60||2017||Senior Independent Non-Executive Director|
- Equatorial Guinea to offer Ophir's old oil and gas block in April auction
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Sterling slide, oil majors lift FTSE 100 after parliament votes on Brexit |
- UPDATE 4-Sterling slide, oil majors lift FTSE 100 after parliament votes on Brexit
- Indonesia's Medco wins deal to buy Ophir Energy
- Is Ophir Energy plc or Soco International plc today's top oil play?
- Is it time to buy cyclicals Royal Dutch Shell plc, Ophir Energy plc and KAZ Minerals plc?
- Can last week's losers Anglo American plc (-15%), Inmarsat plc (-13%) and Ophir Energy plc (-10%) rebound?
- Will Tullow Oil plc, Lamprell plc and Ophir Energy plc ever deliver multi-billion pound profits?
- This is why Ophir Energy plc crashed by 20% today
- Will Big Fallers BHP Billiton plc, Glencore PLC & Ophir Energy Plc Ever Regain Their 52-Week Highs?