Hellenic Telecommunications Organization SA (OTEr.AT)
25 Sep 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2010||Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors, Group Chief Executive Officer|
|Independent Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors|
|52||2012||Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Member of the Board of Directors|
|2013||OTE Group Chief Technology & Operations Officer|
|2015||OTE Group Chief Human Resources Officer|
- UPDATE 1-OTE Telecom Q2 core profit grows as Greece recovers
- OTE Telecom Q2 core profit grows as Greece recovers
- OTE raises 400 mln euros from bond issue after strong demand
- OTE starts Greece's first fibre-to-the-home for ultra-fast broadband
- Deutsche Telekom raises stake in Greece's OTE to 45 percent