Outokumpu Oyj (OUT1V.HE)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2018||Chairman of the Board|
|61||2018||Chairman of the Leadership Team, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|55||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Leadership Team, Deputy to the Chief Executive Officer|
|68||2011||Independent Vice Chairman of the Board|
|39||2016||Executive Vice President - Business Transformation & Information Technology, Member of the Leadership Team|
- Finnish-Russian nuclear reactor pushed back to 2028
- Outokumpu steel plant in Finland hit by four radiation incidents since July - watchdog
- LMEWEEK-Tsingshan to offer fixed-price stainless contracts with no alloy surcharge - SMR
- UPDATE 1-Commissioning of Russian-supplied nuclear reactor in Finland likely to be delayed beyond 2024 -consortium
- Commissioning of Russian-supplied nuclear reactor in Finland likely to be delayed -consortium