Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc (PCRX.OQ)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2015||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|56||2016||Chief Financial Officer|
|52||2015||Senior Vice President, Chief Medical Officer|
|43||2014||Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel, Secretary|
|2017||Chief Scientific Officer|
- BRIEF-Pacira Pharmaceuticals Reports Q1 GAAP Loss Per Share $0.26
- BRIEF-Pacira Announces FDA Approval Of Supplemental New Drug Application For Exparel As A Nerve Block To Produce Regional Analgesia
- BRIEF-Pacira Pharmaceuticals Reports Q4 GAAP EPS Of $0.11
- BRIEF-Pacira Says FDA committee Did Not Reach A Unanimous Decision For Exparel As A Nerve Block To Produce Regional Analgesia
- BRIEF-Pacira Pharmaceuticals Says FDA Advisory Committee To Review SNDA For Exparel