Pendragon PLC (PDG.L)
23 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
- Britain's Pendragon to focus on used cars after profit slump
- UPDATE 1-Britain's Pendragon to focus on used cars after profit slump
- UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Feb 13
- UK car dealership Pendragon's profits fall
- LIVE MARKETS-Closing snapshot: STOXX 600 in striking distance of all time high
- Lookers plc's H1 results are good, but is Pendragon plc a better buy?
- Will these 3 shares soar after today's news flow?
- Can May's winners Legal & General Group plc (+7%), Barratt Developments plc (+11%) and Pendragon plc (+21%) keep charging?
- Will this week's winners Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (+19%), Ladbrokes plc (+18%) & Pendragon plc (+17%) continue to rise?
- 4 FTSE 250 Dividend Greats: AA PLC, Pendragon PLC, Mitie Group PLC & Meggitt plc
- Top Stocks For March