Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PETR4.SA)
R$ -0.47 (-1.70%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2019||Interim Chairman of the Board|
|2019||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|51||2018||Chief Financial and Investor Relations Officer|
|56||2018||Chief Human Resources, HSE and Services Executive Officer, Chief Refining and Natural Gas Executive Officer|
|59||2018||Chief Technology and Production Development Executive Officer|
- Brazil's Petrobras increases gasoline, diesel prices in wake of Saudi attacks
- Brazil to free up to 22 billion reais to ease budget strain: economy minister
- Brazil to free up to 22 bln reais to ease budget strain - economy minister
- Oil price spike set to improve ethanol outlook in Brazil
- Brazil's Petrobras holds fuel prices steady despite oil spike after Saudi attack