Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PETR4.SA)
16 Aug 2019
R$ -0.32 (-1.32%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2019||Interim Chairman of the Board|
|2019||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|51||2018||Chief Financial and Investor Relations Officer|
|56||2018||Chief Human Resources, HSE and Services Executive Officer, Chief Refining and Natural Gas Executive Officer|
|59||2018||Chief Technology and Production Development Executive Officer|
- ANALYSIS-Brazil's FX move paves way to reduce $385 bln reserve stash
- Brazil's Petrobras to pre-pay Chinese loans, end oil supply obligation
- Brazil's Petrobras plans to sell 15 of the 26 power plants next year- exec
- Brazil's Petrobras expects high growth in natural gas business- exec
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions