Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PETR4.SA)
R$ 0.18 (+0.62%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2019||Interim Chairman of the Board|
|2019||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|51||2018||Chief Financial and Investor Relations Officer|
|56||2018||Chief Human Resources, HSE and Services Executive Officer, Chief Refining and Natural Gas Executive Officer|
|59||2018||Chief Technology and Production Development Executive Officer|
- Exclusive: Trident Energy takes lead in Petrobras oilfield sale - sources
- UPDATE 2-Brazilian government likely to pay Petrobras $10 bln in transfer-of-rights dispute -report
- EMERGING MARKETS-Most Latam stocks fall, FX awaits Fed outcome
- Canadian, Brazilian oil producers lock in revenues as prices rally -sources
- Brazil's PetroReconcavo in talks for Petrobras onshore fields: sources