Petrofac Ltd (PFC.L)
17 Jan 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2018||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2002||Group Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|Senior Vice President - Operations Engineering & Construction|
|2018||Group General Counsel|
- Are these companies the best 3 oil price plays on today's market?
- Is this stock the best buy in the resources sector after today's results?
- Three dividend champions at the top of my shopping list
- 3 resource stocks with 20%+ upside
- These stocks yield up to 8%! Are they too good to be true?
- What Brexit? Rio Tinto plc, Petrofac Limited and BGEO Group plc couldn't care less