Phoenix Mills Ltd (PHOE.NS)
15 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2007||Executive Chairman of the Board, Managing Director|
|37||2011||Group Chief Executive Officer, Joint Managing Director, Executive Director|
|49||2011||Director - Finance, Executive Director|
|2011||Vice President - Projects Kurla & Pune|
|2011||Vice President - Projects|
- BRIEF-Phoenix Mills Approves Issuance Of Commercial Papers Worth Upto 2 Bln Rupees
- BRIEF-India's Phoenix Mills Sept-qtr consol profit falls
- BRIEF-Phoenix Mills says unit buys 50 pct stake in Columbus Investment Advisory
- BRIEF-Phoenix Mills' raises shareholding in Offbeat Developers Pvt Ltd
- BRIEF-Crest Ventures announces share purchase deal with Phoenix Mills