Primary Health Properties PLC (PHP.L)
18 Mar 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2018||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2019||Non-Executive Deputy Chairman, Senior Independent Director|
|2017||Finance Director, Director|
|1996||Managing Director, Director|
- 3 shares to buy on today's results?
- Can you afford to miss these 'secret' dividend winners?
- 3 defensive stocks for income: National Grid plc, SSE plc & Primary Health Properties plc
- Build A Strong Portfolio With 5 Top Quality REITs: Londonmetric Property PLC, Great Portland Estates PLC, Shaftesbury plc, Primary Health Properties PLC & British Land Company PLC
- 3 More FTSE Shares Hitting New Highs