Pick N Pay Stores Ltd (PIKJ.J)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||2013||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|55||2013||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|56||2011||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|61||2011||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
- Shoprite to pay South African customers for reusing plastic bags
- South Africa's rand steady as dollar struggles, stocks to open lower
- UPDATE 1-S.Africa's Pick n Pay H1 profit jumps 19 pct as price cuts lure buyers
- S.Africa's Pick n Pay H1 profit jumps 19 pct as price cuts lure buyers
- South Africa's Woolworths makes e-commerce push with upgraded app