Petronet LNG Ltd (PLNG.NS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2018||Chairman of the Board|
|2015||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Whole-time Director|
|2018||Compliance Officer, Vice President, Company Secretary|
|55||2017||Director - Technical, Whole-time Director|
- India LNG demand journey to be shaky, slow due to infrastructure limits
- FACTBOX-Existing and proposed LNG terminals in India
- CERAWEEK-India's Petronet expects to boost LNG imports up to 15 pct in FY2019
- UPDATE 2-Indian Oil signs first annual deal for U.S. oil
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions