Philip Morris International Inc (PM.N)
20 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2014||Non-Employee Chairman of the Board|
|59||2013||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|53||2018||Chief Financial Officer, President - Asia Region|
|55||2018||President - Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa Region and PMI Duty Free, North Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia) and Turkey|
|49||2015||President - European Union|
- UPDATE 1-Japan Tobacco to buy Russian tobacco group Donskoy in $1.6 bln deal
- UPDATE 1-FDA takes fresh step towards curbing U.S. nicotine addiction
- FDA seeks research, public input in fresh move to curb nicotine addiction
- BRIEF-Philip Morris International Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend Of $1.07 Per Share
- BAT progress on sales and next-generation devices hit shares