Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW.N)
17 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2009||Chairman of the Board, President and CEO of the Company and APS|
|59||2012||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President of the Company and the APS|
|61||2014||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President of APS|
|51||2017||Executive Vice President - Public Policy, General Counsel|
|61||2016||Executive Vice President and Chief Nuclear Officer, PVNGS, of APS|
- BRIEF-Pinnacle West Capital Files Preliminary Prospectus Supplement Related To Potential Offering Of Senior Notes
- BRIEF-Pinnacle West increases quarterly dividend
- Mandalay to build 3,000 Arizona homes with solar and Sonnen batteries
- BRIEF-Pinnacle West Capital sees 2017 on-going EPS, exlcuding items, of $4.15-$4.30
- BRIEF-Pinnacle West Capital qtrly earnings per share $1.49