PPL Corp (PPL.N)
22 Jun 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2012||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|46||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President|
|60||2012||President of PPL Electric LLC.|
|64||2000||Chief Executive Officer of WPD|
|60||2018||Chief Executive Officer and President of LKE, LG&E and KU|
- BRIEF-PPL Corp Announces Pricing Of Common Stock Offering With A Forward Component
- BRIEF-PPL Corp Announces Public Offering Of Common Stock With A Forward Component
- BRIEF-PPL Corp Reports Quarterly Earnings Of $0.65 Per Share
- BRIEF-PPL Corp Says Chairman, President And CEO William Spence's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $13.5 Mln VS $15.5 Mln In FY 2016
- BRIEF-PPL Reiterates 2018 Earnings Forecast Range Of $2.20 To $2.40 Per Share