Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC (RBS.L)
16 Nov 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2015||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|60||2013||Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|2018||Interim Chief Financial Officer|
|2016||Chief Executive Officer - NatWest Markets|
|57||2014||Chief Executive Officer - Personal & Business Banking|
- UPDATE 1-FTSE ends torrid week in the red as investors shun banks amid Brexit woes
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Dollar, U.S. yields fall on Fed comments; Brexit casts shadow
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Europe battles Brexit blues, Wall Street faces tech stress
- BPCE added to global list of systemic banks, RBS, Nordea dropped
- Hedge fund Toscafund says UK equity stocks "incredibly cheap"
- Is a dividend bonanza about to kick off at HSBC Holdings plc and Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc?
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc posts £2bn loss. Buy or sell?
- Is it too late to buy GlaxoSmithKline plc, Glencore plc and Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc?
- 3 hot dates for your August investing diaries
- Should you buy bank shares after stress test results?
- Why would Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc inflict negative interest rates on its customers?